Appropriations Requests

Each year, Congress is responsible for allocating funding to federal government offices and programs. As Congress begins the process of drafting federal spending bills for Fiscal Year 2025, Rep. Gluesenkamp Perez will have the opportunity to advocate for Southwest Washington’s priorities.

If you’d like to submit a request for the Congresswoman’s consideration, please review the following information and submit the appropriate form below.

There are three types of appropriations requests:

  • Programmatic Request:
    • A request for support or funding for programs.
    • If you’d like to submit a programmatic request, please fill out this form.
  • Language Request:
    • A request to add language to a spending bill or to the accompanying report, which generally does not include dollar amounts.
    • If you’d like to submit a language request, please fill out this form.
  • Community Project Funding (CPF) Request:
    • A request to direct funds to a specific state or local government or an eligible non-profit.
    • Note: In FY25, non-profits are no longer eligible for Community Project Funding in the HUD Economic Development Initiative (EDI) account.
    • Frequently asked questions and resources on submitting your request are available here.
    • Submissions for FY25 CPF requests are now closed.